Sign up for a FREE PAYPAL ACCOUNT and start accepting credit card payments from all parts of the World and in the Philippines instantly.
Global Filipino Entrepreneurs
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register. September 30, 2014, 12:52:38 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Paypal Philippines

Google
Owen Tripp
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: pwedi ba mag business if ala ka Capital or maliit? Pwedi daw!!  (Read 3022 times)
GoNegosyo
Taskmaster (Level 6)

USER FEEDBACK RATING = 5

« on: June 25, 2008, 06:59:46 PM »

I just want to share this information na  sinulat ni idol Butch Salvador from entrep forums

http://www.entrepreneur.com.ph/board/index.php?topic=18389.240

He is one of the Filipino I salute. I hope you will learn a lot from him too.

MEAL MAGIC may it inspire (who said you need capital to start a business?)
By butch Salvador (CAR MAGIC / SPA MAGIC/ MEAL MAGIC)
                                                       Part 1

The first thing that enters our mind when we hear the word “business” is CAPITAL. How can I start a business without capital?  This little problem usually shatters most of our kababayans to pursue their business venture.

Capital has been stopping dreams, plans, wishes, imagination etc.  Iv heard most employees say, magiipon lang ako! Pag naka ipon ng pera may capital na ko! Unfortunately, 95% of these people just ends up holding on to their money after retiring with fear and trembling thinking that it will be a risk to start a business and that what will they do if they lose that only savings that they have?! So, they grow old hoping whatever was saved would be enough till they pas away.

Worst, they never forget to remind their kids to study hard, get a good job and take care of them when they grow old! Ewan ko san natin natutunang mga Pilipino yang ugaling yan! Ang sama diba?

So, kailangan nga ba talaga ng capital sa pag nenegosyo? Ang sagot ko, depende sa negosyo!

At kung wala kang pera pang negosyo, hindi hindrance ang pagkawalang pera sa pagnenegosyo!

Again! The context here is “starting a business without a capital”. Para sa walang pang capital… kung may pera ka naman, go ahead and use that money to start your business, however as I always say and teach… start with small , calculated risks… wag kang mag ribbon cutting na may guess kang celebrity sa opening ng iyong “tapioca stall”. (Sago at  gulaman. HWAG PO! Maawa kayo sa sari nyo… wag mayabang.

So, let me share to you how…

Reminders muna…1. dapat kung magnenegosyo ka ng walang capital, you must start a NEED business. What I mean is, it has to earn immediately. Why? Because if it wont earn immediately, you’ll give it up. 2. remember, wala kang capital… pag hindi ito kumita agad, wala kang pang sustain nito. So kailangan kumita agad para wag ka ma desperate and youll have cash to make it operate and sustain.

When you’re thinking of a food business, dib a dapat may components ito like, kusina, kaldero, kalan, taga luto, mamamalengke, taga bitbit, hiwa , saeng, langaw, sabon, maghuhugas ng pinag lutuan etc… wag mo eliminate ang langaw, ipis, daga… mabubulukan ng pagkain, refrigerator, electric bills… dami noh…

When I conceptualized the business, I considered all these things. But entrepreneurship is all about innovation and new ideas, right?

So I conceptualize a food business that eliminates the hard work! Teka teka, pano yun? Well ganito po yun! And it will prove that it doesn’t take capital to start a business.

I practically spent 3 days going around marikina eating at different KARINDERYA ‘s having a feast on the best tasting and cleanest food in town. Finally the search was over when I tasted he best chicken honey by aling tina…  I got back the next day and tried other ulam that she has.

I talked to aling tina and asked her for my bill… the price for ulam and kanin was P25.00.
Not bad at all! I talked to her after and asked her, how much is she willing to give a packed (styro)  ulam and rice if I get 100 packs daily. She talked o her husband and finally decided to sell it to me at P22.00.  I said great! I told her that ill start ordering the week after.

I started going around offices, schools, and banks etc. where I have contacts. I told them that I can deliver lunch for them at P50.00 daily.

Palagay nyo… ano nangyari…?

At P25.00 profit for every meal ilabas mo lahat ng gastos from gas or transpo, marketing materials etc… uy, malaki kita nun…

Quistyon?! Asan puhunan? Asan yung … teka copy paste ko nalang ah….

“kusina, kaldero, kalan, taga luto, mamamalengke, taga bitbit, hiwa , saeng, langaw, sabon, maghuhugas ng pinag lutuan etc… wag mo eliminate ang langaw, ipis, daga… mabubulukan ng pagkain, refrigerator, electric bills… dami noh…”

POINT! 1. You do not need money or capital to start a business!!!! Sipag at tyaga ang kailangan mo!  2. it is not necessary for you to know the “ins and outs” of a business to start one! If you don’t know how, get someone who knows how! (madami puro isip … hanggang ngayon walang masimulang nigosyo).

Well if you want the operations, its up to you! Ang kausap ko dito yung magnenegosyo na walang capital! Yung PILIPINONG nag iisip na pag walang capital, hindi na pwedeng mag negosyo!

The pattern may be copies with other businesses!

To be continued… (promise)

Philippine Business Seminar

daveaguila
Industrialist (Level 7)

USER FEEDBACK RATING = 14

www.DaveAguila.com

« Reply #1 on: June 25, 2008, 07:07:50 PM »

I believe hindi na niya ginagawa ngayon tong business na to. Grin The moral of that post is to inspire people to "think" of businesses that they could start for virtually zero-capital. Yes, there are businesses that people could start with little or no capital at all. People just have to widen their inner eye in spotting opportunities. To spot it, people should be "open" and "observant". Just like the businesses I offer. Grin Although, these are not my own businesses as I still don't need partners in my own businesses. They are businesses partnered with companies.

By the way, may "Sexy Scissors" na siya sa Ortigas. It's a barbershop where the barbers are "sexy" ladies. Grin

GoNegosyo
Taskmaster (Level 6)

USER FEEDBACK RATING = 5

« Reply #2 on: June 25, 2008, 08:02:37 PM »

I believe hindi na niya ginagawa ngayon tong business na to. Grin The moral of that post is to inspire people to "think" of businesses that they could start for virtually zero-capital. Yes, there are businesses that people could start with little or no capital at all. People just have to widen their inner eye in spotting opportunities. To spot it, people should be "open" and "observant". Just like the businesses I offer. Grin Although, these are not my own businesses as I still don't need partners in my own businesses. They are businesses partnered with companies.

By the way, may "Sexy Scissors" na siya sa Ortigas. It's a barbershop where the barbers are "sexy" ladies. Grin

...Hindi nga???  Grin Sir Dave san ba yan? pagupit muna ako bago ako attend sa seminar mo???  ayos ah!! hahahahah
daveaguila
Industrialist (Level 7)

www.DaveAguila.com

« Reply #3 on: June 25, 2008, 08:21:00 PM »

...Hindi nga???  Grin Sir Dave san ba yan? pagupit muna ako bago ako attend sa seminar mo???  ayos ah!! hahahahah

Kelangan mas maaga ka bumiyahe para di ka malate. Grin hahahahahahaha...

ram23
Industrialist (Level 7)

USER FEEDBACK RATING = 62

Eat My Martian Dust !!

« Reply #4 on: June 25, 2008, 09:16:32 PM »

very innovative tlg c butch
kakaiba ang mga concepts niya
just like this Sexy Scissors salon
who would ever imagine of having such kind of concept
bawal yta ang sexy bading dito
Tongue

"It is just mind over matter. If you don't mind then it doesn't matter.."
GoNegosyo
Taskmaster (Level 6)

USER FEEDBACK RATING = 5

« Reply #5 on: June 25, 2008, 09:36:08 PM »

Tongue

ayyy nakita mo narin? for sure gagayahin yan....teka san kaya yan!? Grin

ram23
Industrialist (Level 7)

USER FEEDBACK RATING = 62

Eat My Martian Dust !!

« Reply #6 on: June 25, 2008, 09:40:35 PM »

may website na sya eh
nandon pics ng mga sexy gurls
 Wink Smiley

"It is just mind over matter. If you don't mind then it doesn't matter.."
daveaguila
Industrialist (Level 7)

www.DaveAguila.com

« Reply #7 on: June 25, 2008, 09:52:40 PM »

Tongue

It's not actually a NEW concept. It's just new here in the Philippines. But it's not really that new. Business opportunities are everywhere. It's just a matter of having the drive to work out your chosen business opportunity whether it's for your own biz or partnering with other companies. Regardless of what a person choose, the bottomline is JUST DO IT! No if's and but's. As that is the ONLY way to find out whether a certain business opportunity will work or not, or if it's for you or not.

http://www.sexyscissors.com/SCISSOR.html "maybe" dito kinuha ni Butch ang idea. As I've said, business ideas and business opportunities are everywhere. It's on the internet, at your own body, in your homes, in your car, outside your house, etc. Again, what matter is ENOUGH TALKING AND JUST DO IT. That's how businesses work.

Business Seminars Philippines

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: