Sign up for a FREE PAYPAL ACCOUNT and start accepting credit card payments from all parts of the World and in the Philippines instantly.
Global Filipino Entrepreneurs
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register. October 25, 2014, 03:01:48 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Paypal Philippines

Google
Owen Tripp
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: about B-MEG pricing  (Read 4755 times)
XD9999
I am new here!

USER FEEDBACK RATING = -4

« on: September 07, 2008, 04:32:39 AM »

hi, i dont know where exactly to post this since im totally new with the outlook of this forum so please be amiable with it in case i place it in the wrong section.

i need to do a report on B-MEG, yeah the HOG/POULTRY feeds developed by San Miguel, in regards to treatment of INTERNAL and EXTERNAL factors that affect the price of their products. Do you guys have any information about this? Any data would be much appreciated; websites, essays, studies, anything..please.

I realize that something as such would be confidential to avoid competitors imitating the same tactics, for the same reason im having a hard time gathering materials. My classmate already conducted an interview, unfortunately she did not ask the specifics. So all i have to work on is this:

Internal:

Cost of materials
How to promote the products
The bigger the company, the bigger is the fixed cost

External:

Supply
Demand
Market situation, i.g. inflation
end-user
consumer preference

Im deliberating whether or not i should just present concepts that is related to the ideas. However by doing so would be contrary to the motive of the report of presenting how the real world use Pricing strategies.

What do you guys think?

It is better to be a fool once, than to be a fool for a lifetime.

Philippine Business Seminar

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: