Sign up for a FREE PAYPAL ACCOUNT and start accepting credit card payments from all parts of the World and in the Philippines instantly.
Global Filipino Entrepreneurs
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register. October 31, 2014, 10:54:09 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Paypal Philippines

Google
Owen Tripp
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Featurd N Negsyong Swak na Swak and Rated K ABS CBN, sideline or fulltime bznes.  (Read 1757 times)
wakokocrunch
Enthusiast (Level 2)

USER FEEDBACK RATING = 0

« on: November 22, 2009, 05:19:54 PM »

What is First Vita Plus...
--> right click, and choose "Watch on Youtube."

First Vita Plus (5 vegetables in a juice drink) is your vitamin and vitality in a drink and this website will show you how wellness, wholeness and well-being can be within your reach!

Explore the natural wonders of our all natural health drink and get a glimpse of its wonderful goodness through our vibrant visuals that will surely delight the senses.

Discover how this unique and first-of-its-kind product can give you a healthy lifestyle and a revitalized body that will surely amaze you with its energy boost, added strength and natural glow.

Get to know the formidable team behind this incredible product and learn about their amazing journey towards this innovative discovery.

Let our nutritional fact sheet guide you. Learn more about the power packed herbs and see for yourself how this herbal breakthrough can do wonders to your body.

After many months of intensive medical research and scientific study our team of experts led by former Department of Health Secretary and Philippines Foremost herbalist Dr. Jaime Galvez Tan, came up with a unique product that combines for the very FIRST time. 5 Power herbs from selected premium leaves of Moringa oleifera, Corchorus olitorius, Capsicum frutescens, Amaranthus Spinosus and Ipomea batatas.

First Vita Plus is packed to meet your daily requirements of vitamins, minerals, micronutrients, anti-oxidants an immunity enhancing phytochemicals. First Vita Plus is your vitamin-in-a-drink. It is easy to carry, quick to consume and great to taste.Best of all, it is 100% all Filipino. From its refreshing dalandan taste, to its organic components. First Vita Plus is the perfect natural health drink!

First Vita Plus represents our advocacy to promote traditional and alternative medicine. We are confident that this kind of awareness will generate livelihood among our farmers and will further inspire scientists to explore the untapped healing potentials of Philippine herbs.

Equally significant, this will usher in a new lifestyle that clearly says: your health is important. First Vita Plus will make your health a priority and will bring you opportunity.

Awards and Certifications of First Vita Plus

BFAD License to Operate
BFAD Certificate of Product Registration
US FAD Certification
Halal Certification
2008 Consumers Quality Award
2007 Consumers Choice and Achievers Award
2007 Global Brand Award

FIRST VITA PLUS Beneifts

- Anti-stress
- Anti-anemia
- Anti-Aging
- Regulates bowel movement, good for digestion, cleanses digestive system.
- Cleans urinary, circulatory, and digestive system
- Maintains normal blood pressure.
- Remedy for asthma, arthritis, insomnia, cardiovascular problems, nervousness, cardiovascular problems, skin problems, depression
- Enhances immunity against diseases
- Maintains and enhances your health, wellness and well-being
- Provides energy boost and stamina to fight daily stress
- Regulates, normalizes and balances the different body systems
- Rebuild weak bones
- Good for treating heavy menstrual periods, Menstrual cramps
- Rectal bleeding
- Good for diabetic patients
- Good recovery for patients suffering from strokes.
- Good substitute for persons not eating vegetables or fruits.
- Good for the Skin and Eyes, for varicose veins.
- Good expectorant for getting rid of phlegm
- Removes toxins from the body, helps prevents ulcer.
- Remedy for Fever, Nausea, Stomach distress.
- Convalescence ( gradual return to good health after an illness or medical treatment or the period spent recovering ).
- Aactericide ( destroys bacteria )
- Remedy for colds, fever, nausea, runny nose.
- Aphrodisiac ( something that arouses or intensifies sexual desire ).
- Tonic ( to feel stronger, more energetic, and generally healthier )
- Diuretic ( causing increased flow of urine )
- Good for Urinary tract infection (UTI)
- Liver disorder remedy
- Nourishes Breast Fed babies, Lactagogue (Increases the flow of breast milk for woman)

- Helps fight and prevent CANCER!

How to become a First Vita Plus Dealer?

1. Call or text me for the schedules, reservation and venue of our FREE Business Seminars. @09153293138 look for Jing
2. You must attend our FREE Business Seminars.
3. If interested simply purchase the power pack for only PhP 6,999 (12Boxes) and you will be automatically registered as “First Vita Plus Dealer “. You will be given your unique Dealer Number that you can use for your daily business transactions.
4. Once registered, we will assist you to start and promote the First Vita Plus business locally and abroad. We will provide you all the trainings, sales materials, website, ads and marketing tools for FREE.
5. Attend First Vita Plus Trainings and New Dealer Orientation.

First Vita Plus, SO FULL OF LIFE!

Philippine Business Seminar

wakokocrunch
Enthusiast (Level 2)

USER FEEDBACK RATING = 0

« Reply #1 on: November 22, 2009, 05:27:39 PM »

First Vita Plus Testimonials

JOHN ROBERT TIONGSON Jr.

(8 years old)

DIAGNOSIS: 95% NG KIDNEY N’YA AY KAILANGAN I-DIALYSIS

Noong October 2005 ay pumunta kami sa ospital para ipa-opera ang luslos ng anak ko. Dinala sa laboratory at lumabas sa findings na 95% ng kidney n’ya ay kailangan ng lifetime medication o kidney transplant. Isang araw ay inalok ako ng mag-asawang si Mr. & Mrs. Topacio at subukan ko daw ipainom sa anak ko ang First VitaPlus. Nagdala sila ng 1 box nito at dalawang beses sa isang araw ko iyon pinapainom sa anak ko kaya paglipas ng 11 days lumabas sa examine ng anak ko na from 95% ay bumaba sa 85% ang resulta. Tinuloy-tuloy ko lang ang pag-inom n’ya ng First Vitaplus, at noong March 28, 2007 lumabas sa examine ng doctor na negative na ang resulta niya.

BALDOMERO CANINO

(92 years old)

DIAGNOSIS: PSORIASIS, DIABETES AND PNEUMONIA

Mula noong 2006 ay mayroon ng psoriasis, diabetes at pneumonia si Mang Baldomero at 11 months siyang bedridden. Pagkatapos niyang uminom ng First Vita Plus ng 3 beses isang araw sa loob ng 1 linggo, nakatayo na siya at gumaling ang kanyang mga sugat na sanhi ng psoriasis. “Salamat sa Panginoong Diyos, kay ma’am Doyee at sa mag-asawang Arnel at Jean. Sa ngayon tuluyan na akong gumaling at lumakas na!

CRISELDA MARTINEZ

(62 years old)

DIAGNOSIS: CALCIUM DEFICIENCY

Siya ay isang diabetic at mababa ang calcium level ng kanyang katawan kung kaya lumiliit ang mga buto ni Criselda. Minsan ay ilang hakbang lang ay di na n’ya magawa, hirap syang maglakad. Ipinakilala ni Ms. Noemi Palitud at upline Lynne Romera ang First VitaPlus noong January 2007 at dahil sa tuloy tuloy niyang pag-inom ng produkto, muli na syang nakalakad ng maayos at nagtuloy-tuloy na ang kanyang paggaling.

APOLLINARIS CASTELLTORT

(54 years old)

DIAGNOSIS: ASTHMA, PRINZMETAL ANGINA, TYPE II DIABETES AND HYPERTENSION

In 2000, I was diagnosed with asthma, prinzmetal angina, type II diabetes and hypertension. I underwent medication from various doctors of different hospitals. In August 2006, I complained from severe stomach ache associated with vomiting. Hence, on August 21, I underwent medical examination for blood chemistry, ultra sound and CT scan showed an Abnormality In The Liver. I was then prescribed new expensive medicines for treatment of my liver for two months. But due to financial constrains to sustain my medication I decided to try First VitaPlus. From December 1, 2006 to April 3, 2007 I drank First Vita Plus regularly and the result was very amazing. My blood chemistry examination taken on February and April 2007 affirmed that my liver abnormality was gone and I was healthy once again! Today at 54, I feel more energetic, stronger and healthier.

ALMA SALAZAR, RN

(Philippine General Hospital)

DIAGNOSIS: SEVERE SKIN ALLERGY, PSORIASIS FOR 7 YEARS

I am a registered Nurse by profession. Sometime in 1995, I had frequent attacks of severe skin allergy. A biopsy was done and I was diagnosed to be suffering from Psoriasis. I was treated with oral and topical steroids for 7 years, then later on I shifted to oral chemotherapy which according to my Rheumatologist will be for life. Last January 2007, I started taking First VitaPlus (8-10 sachets everyday). Everybody was amazed because the rashes of my skin for 3 years gradually disappeared after 3 weeks. And while it is true that Psoriasis is an auto-immune disease, it is worth knowing that somehow, someday, I will live free from psoriasis. Thanks to First Vita Plus.

PATRICK JADE RAMO

(5 years old)

DIAGNOSIS: CYSTIC HYGROMA (BUKOL)

Two years old palang nang magkaroon ng bukol o Cystic Hygroma sa gilid ng leeg ang anak ko. Katunayan ay 5 times na itong na-aspirate sa Philippine General Hospital (PGH) na nagkakahalagang P1,700 per aspiration. Ang sabi nga ng Doctor ay kailangang operahan ito ngunit dahil wala kaming pera. Noong June 2006 ng lumapit sa akin si Mr. Bernardo Dela Cruz na may dalang First VitaPlus at ito ay sinubukan ko sa loob ng limang buwan. Noong November 2006 unti-unting umimpis ang bukol sa leeg nito at napansin ko din na nililinis nito ang katawan ng anak ko. Sa kasalukuyan 3 times a day na ang pag-inom ng anak ko. Salamat sa First Vita Plus!

ELMER J. REYES

(28 years old)

DIAGNOSIS: FATAL HEART INFARCTION, BASAL PNEUMONITIS

Dati po akong seaman but during my last contract naramdaman ko na lang na dumadalas na ang pananakit ng dibdib ko, at nahihirapan na akong huminga. Mayroon daw po akong FATAL HEART INFARCTION. Napilitan akong bumalik sa Manila at lumabas nga po sa findings na may suspicious na nagbabarang ugat sa puso ko at may Basal Pneumonitis po ako in my left-lung base. After a few days, inintroduce sa akin nina Tito Aries at Tita Nher ang First VitaPlus at bumili ako ng isang Power Pack. Ginawa kong 2x daily ang pag-inom ng First Vita Plus. Hindi pa ako nangangalahati ay may malaking pagbabago sa nararamdaman ko, nawala po yung pananakit ng dibdib ko, at hindi na rin po ako nahihirapang huminga.

DR. CLARITA M. MARTINEZ

(Cabatuan, Iloilo City)

DIAGNOSIS: BENIGN NON-TOXIC CYSTIC GOITER

It was in 2004 when I noticed enlargement of my right thyroid lobe. The medical results revealed that I have a Benign Non-Toxic Cystic Goiter. He prescribed a certain medicine to cure my goiter but after taking the medicine for two weeks, I stopped taking the medicine without referring back to the physician because of the palpitation of my heart. With the help of Dr. Lorenzo I was able to try and bring home One (1) Power Pack. On the 1st day, I started taking two sachets of First VitaPlus, 3 sachets on the 2nd day, 4 sachets on 3rd and 4th days, and 5 sachets on the 6th day. On the 7th day, I felt great pain on my neck, back and head, but I continued in taking four sachets a day. On the 8th day of taking First Vita Plus, I noticed that the enlargement of my right neck was gone.

NINA FRANCE DOROTHY HEPOLAN

(3 years old)

DIAGNOSIS: ACUTE LYMPHOCYTIC LEUKEMIA STAGE 1 (ALL-1)

She was diagnosed with Acute Lymphocytic Leukemia Stage 1 (ALL-1), and admitted at Vicente Sotto Memorial Medical Center (VSMMC), Cebu City. She has been transfused with 16 bags of whole blood, six bags packed RBC, 10 bags platelet concentrate. Thanks God First VitaPlus was introduced to her grandmother on the way to the hospital chapel by a complete stranger (VITA Dealer Name Jun Bas). Significant improvement was noted after consuming four boxes of First Vita Plus in 2 weeks and blood picture returned to normal. Platelet count back to normal and cerebrospinal fluid exam noted no more immature cells. By the power of God and this natural health drink, now we do not need any more donors to transfuse blood. Niña was discharged from the hospital few days before Christmas.

LORETO SANTIAGO

(57 years old)

DIAGNOSIS: DIABETES TYPE II WITH GANGRENE

February 16, 2005: He was suffering from diabetic right leg with wet gangrene. January 2007 he started drinking First VitaPlus Natural Health Drink. After one week, the swelling of the right leg was remarkably reduced and the wound dried up.

February 2007: Thanks to the continued intake of First VitaPlus, his leg no longer has to be amputated.
wakokocrunch
Enthusiast (Level 2)

USER FEEDBACK RATING = 0

« Reply #2 on: November 22, 2009, 05:32:03 PM »

First Vita Plus Frequently Asked Questions

1. What specific diseases can FIRST VITA PLUS cure?

First Vita Plus is PREVENTIVE in nature and the presence of micronutrients, fibers, vitamins, minerals, phytochemicals and anti-oxidants ensure that the body is well-protected against sickness or diseases, that the immune system is strengthened by the unique and powerful combination of the five herbs and that the wellness, wholeness and balance of the body are maintained. The formula is simple and easy to remember:

VITA PLUS = IWAS SAKIT + IWAS MAMAHALING GAMOT + IWAS OSPITAL

2. Can a person suffering from diabetes take FIRST VITA PLUS? What about those undergoing medication and/or insulin shots?

Diabetics (whether or not undergoing medication) are advised to drink the FIRST VITA PLUS unsweetened or sugar free variant.

3. Can persons with a family history of diabetes drink FIRST VITA PLUS?

Yes. FIRST VITA PLUS will not cause diabetes.

4. Is there a limit to drinking FIRST VITA PLUS?

No. There is no overdose in drinking First Vita Plus.

5. Can an infant drink FIRST VITA PLUS?

Infants from seven months and older can enjoy the benefits of FIRST VITA PLUS. A suggested preparation is for the granules to be sprinkled (budbod) over lugaw.

6. Can FIRST VITA PLUS substitute daily vitamins or supplements?

Yes. FIRST VITA PLUS is a vitamin-in-a-drink. It contains vitamins, minerals, phytochemicals, micro-nutrients, fibers and anti-oxidants in an easy to drink and convenient preparation.

7. Can FIRST VITA PLUS substitute fruits and vegetables?

Yes. It contains the nutritional benefits of the 5 medicinal herbs + 1 (dalandan).

8. Can FIRST VITA PLUS be drunk in hot or cold preparations?

You can enjoy the goodness of FIRST VITA PLUS either hot or cold. In the morning and especially on an empty stomach, it can replace your usual coffee and drank steaming hot or lukewarm. Other cold preparations include shakes, smoothies, cocktail drinks, etc.

9. Can a person suffering from kidney stones drink FIRST VITA PLUS?

Yes. The calcium content of FIRST VITA PLUS is just the right amount for the body and is in its natural state (not artificial).

10. Does FIRST VITA PLUS contain any synthetic or artificial flavoring?
No. It is 100 % all natural.

11. What is the recommended dose or intake of FIRST VITA PLUS for those who suffer from hypertension?

Ideally, Those suffering from hypertension or who have suffered from a stroke should drink FIRST VITA PLUS three to five times a day.

12. What is the shelf life of FIRST VITA PLUS once the sachet has been opened and the drink mixed?

You have 48 hours to drink FIRST VITA PLUS. For best results, keep the mixture refrigerated.

13. What is the recommended daily intake for those suffering from ulcer?

Persons suffering from ulcer are advised to drink FIRST VITA PLUS once a day.

14. Does FQ Plus through FIRST VITA PLUS have its own plantation of herbs to ensure its steady supply and high quality?

Dr. Jimmy Galvez Tan has, for more than 10 years, encouraged the planting and production of locally grown herbs by farmers from Cavite, Cebu, Davao, etc. However, only those who passed the heavy metal soil test have been accredited as qualified suppliers or planters. This means that the soil in which the herbs are planted should have no artificial fertilizers or pesticides. They must not contain lead, arsenic, cadmium or mercury. Testing is usually done through the Provincial and Regional offices of the Department of Agriculture.

15. Can a child who is sick with dengue fever drink FIRST VITA PLUS?

Yes.

16. What are the common names of the five herbs?

Moringa is malunggay. Ipomoea is talbos ng kamote. Amarantus is colitis or uray. Corchorus is saluyot. Capsicum is dahon ng sili.

17. Will eating these vegetables produce the same effect as drinking FIRST VITA PLUS?

No. FIRST VITA PLUS has concentrated and natural herbs potently combined to produce maximum benefits to the body. It is a vitamin in a drink, packed with all the nutrients the body needs for its daily sustenance and for disease prevention.

18. What is the difference of FIRST VITA PLUS from green tea?

Green tea is primarily an anti-oxidant while FIRST VITA PLUS contains ALL the vitamins, minerals, micronutrients, phytochemicals, fibers and anti-oxidants that the body needs. FIRST VITA PLUS is more than an anti-oxidant because it provides the body with nutritional benefits that can only be found in one-of-a-kind combination of 5 power herbs.

19. Can a person suffering from asthma drink FIRST VITA PLUS? Can it be combined with any other medications?

Yes. FIRST VITA PLUS can be combined with any other medicine and can be taken anytime of the day.

20. What is the competitive edge of FIRST VITA PLUS?

FIRST VITA PLUS is the first medicinal herbal drink in the Philippines and is the first in the world. This is the first time that the 5 hers are combined to produce unique benefits to the body and it contains no artificial or synthetic components that can cause any side effects. Best of all, it is in a delicious, convenient and easy preparation that is perfect in today’s busy world. Instead of drinking other energy drinks that are caffeine-rich, drink FIRST VITA PLUS for a guaranteed healthy advantage.
wakokocrunch
Enthusiast (Level 2)

USER FEEDBACK RATING = 0

« Reply #3 on: November 22, 2009, 05:35:20 PM »

The Five (5) Power Herbs of First Vita Plus

1.) Moringa Oleifera (Malunggay)is planted throughout the Philippines in settled areas at low and medium altitudes. Scientific research has proven that these humble leaves are in fact a powerhouse of nutritional value.
It can:
-Rebuild Weak bones
-Enrich anemic blood
-Nourishes Breastfed babies
-It has Calcium of four glasses of milk
-It has Vitamin C of seven oranges
-It has the Potassium of three bananas
-Liver disorder remedy
-Colds remedy
-Anti-anemia
-Enhances red-blood cells

2.) Corchorus Olitorius (Saluyot)is ever-present in clearings, farms and waste places in the Philippines.-Contains Vit A, B, C, iron, calcium, phosporus, protein and fiber.

-Lactagogue (Increases the flow of breast milk in a woman)
-Demulcent (Soothes irritated or inflamed skin or internal parts of the nose, mouth, or throat.)
-Diuretic (Causing increased flow of urine)
-Purgative (Stimulates evacuation of the bowels)
-Tonic (To feel stronger, more energetic, and generally healthier)
-Aches and pains, Chest or Pectoral Pains, Tumors, Fever
-Enteritis (Enteritis is an inflammation of the small intestine caused by a bacterial or viral infection)
-Dysentery (Disease of the lower intestine: the disease of the lower intestine caused by infection with bacteria, protozoa, or parasites and marked by severe diarrhea, inflammation, and the passage of blood and mucus)
-Hemorrhoids (Painful varicose veins in the canal of the anus)
-Ascites(An accumulation of fluid (serous fluid) in the peritoneal cavity, causing abdominal swelling)
-Cystitis, Dysuria and Gonorhea (Urinary Tract Infection) an inflammation and disease of the bladder

3.) Capsicum Frutescens (Dahon ng Sili) is found throughout the Philippines planted here and there about dwellings but also thoroughtly established in open waste places in settles areas.Its fruit is a popular condiment.
The leaves are used as vegetable; an excellent source of calcium and iron, a good source of phosphorus and vitamins A and B.It is an important gastrointestinal deoxidant and also serves as a stimulant, digestive, rubefacient, stomachic, sialagogue, alternative, antispasmodic, febrifugue and depurative.

-stomachic (For the stomach, especially in stimulating digestion)
-antispasmodic (Can control an involuntary sudden muscle contraction)
-depurative (Removes Toxins in the body)

Remedy for:

-Asthma, Arthritis, Cardiovascular Disease,Circulation, Headaches, High Blood pressure, Inflammation, Intestinal Inflammation, Menstrual Cramps, Ulcer, and Varicose Veins

4.) Amaranthus ( Kulitis or Uray) is found throughout the Philippines at low lands and low altitudes. It is a very good expectorant and an effective astringent especially in stopping liquid bowels.
Locally, it has been reported that a decoction of the root relieve ones breathing from acute bronchitis.

Remedy for:

-Diarrhea
-Acute bronchities
-Dysentery
-Rectal Bleeding
-Treating Heavy Menstrual Periods
-Expectorant (producing and getting rid of phlegm)
-Contains vitamin A
-Protects your eyes and skin

5.) Ipomoea Batatas (Talbos ng Kamote) is a warm season crop extensively cultivated in the Philippines. It can be easily be planted any time of the year and propagated from stem cuttlings. Its roots are high in calories and vitamin A and the leafy tops are eaten a vegetables. The tops, especially purplish ones applied to boils and acne.

-Contains Calories and Vitamin A
-Aphrodisiac (Something that arouses or intensifies sexual desire)
-Fungicide (A substance used to destroy or inhibit the growth of fungi)
-Demulcent (Soothes irritated or inflamed skin or internal parts of the nose, mouth, or throat)
-Convalescence (Gradual return to good health after an illness or medical treatment, or the period spent recovering)
-Aactericide (Destroys Bacteria)
-Promotes and regulates bowel movements

Remedy for:

-Tumors of mouth and throat, Diabetes,Asthma
-Catarhh (Runny Nose; increase in the production of mucus, as it happens in the common cold)
-Fever, Nausea, Stomach Distress

-Whitlows (Pus-filled infection on the skin at the side of a fingernail or toenail)
wakokocrunch
Enthusiast (Level 2)

USER FEEDBACK RATING = 0

« Reply #4 on: November 22, 2009, 05:43:12 PM »

It's not about the business, it's about the product.  Help me promote the product to your families, relatives, and friends.  By doing this, we are promoting a healthy sick-free lifestyle.

Business follows...

Feel free to visit our website at http://firstvitaplus.net/

Here is my Multiply site at http://stylediscount.multiply.com/

Please feel free to contact me at +639153293138 Look for Jing to schedule for an appointment.

Thanks and God Bless
wakokocrunch
Enthusiast (Level 2)

USER FEEDBACK RATING = 0

« Reply #5 on: November 22, 2009, 05:59:26 PM »

First Vita Plus are now accepting dealership in; UAE, USA, TAIWAN, SINGAPORE, HONGKONG, JAPAN, HONGKONG, CALIFORNIA, USA, ABU DHABI AND ITALY

Due to the rapid and continues demand for First Vita Plus Products... We are now accepting Individual Dealership/Distributorship NATIONWIDE:

Abra, Agusan del Norte, Agusan Del Sur, Aklan, Albay, Antique, Apayao, Aurora, Basilan, Bataan, Batanes, Batangas, Benguet, Biliran, Bohol, Bukidnon, Bulacan, Cagayan, Camarines Norte, Camarines Sur, Camiguin, Capiz, Catanduanes, Cavite, Cebu, Davao del Norte, Davao del Sur, Davao Oriental, Ifugao, Ilocos Norte, Ilocos Sur, Iloilo, Isabela, La Union, Laguna, Lanao del Norte, Lanao Del Sur, Leyte, Marinduque, Masbate, Misamis Occidental, Misamis Oriental, Mountain Province, Negros Occidental, Negros Oriental, North Cotabato, Northern Samar, Nueva Ecija, Nueva Vizcaya, Occidental Mindoro, Oriental Mindoro, Palawan, Pampanga, Pangasinan, Quezon, Quirino, Rizal, Romblon, Sarangani, Siquijor, Sorsogon ( Southern Luzon,Northen Luzon ,Central Luzon, central Visayas Area, Davao Area, and Mindanao Area)

HOW TO BECOME FIRST VITA PLUS DEALER?

1. Call us for the Schedules, Appointment and Venue of our FREE Business Seminars.
2. After Seminar, you decide if you want to register as “First Vita Plus Dealer “OR “First Vita Plus User “ OR… none at all.
3. Once registered, we will assist you to promote the First Vita Plus business locally and abroad. My group will provide you all the Trainings, Sales Materials, Website, Ads & other Marketing Tools
4. Attend additional First Vita Plus Trainings and New Dealer Orientation.

START YOUR DEALERSHIP BUSINESS IN YOUR AREA NOW!!!And start earning…15,000 pesos/day; 75,000 pesos/week; 300,000 pesos/month

First Vita Plus – featured in RATED K, GO-NEGOSYO and KABUHAYANG SWAK NA SWAK as one of the best Alternative Dealership and Retail Business for all Filipinos Worldwide. First Vita Plus helping to change Filipinos Lives thru First Vita Plus Business Plan. You can start your First Vita Plus Dealership Business from 700 Pesos or 6,999 pesos only.
GOSYANTE
Industrialist (Level 7)

USER FEEDBACK RATING = 6

Let's collect friends, then start a better bizniz.

« Reply #6 on: November 25, 2009, 01:14:25 AM »

Nice post you have here Sir.

Thanks for posting!  Wink

wakokocrunch
Enthusiast (Level 2)

USER FEEDBACK RATING = 0

« Reply #7 on: November 29, 2009, 05:39:23 PM »

Nice post you have here Sir.

Thanks for posting!  Wink

Thanks sir =)
axelnobel
Enthusiast (Level 2)

USER FEEDBACK RATING = 0

« Reply #8 on: November 30, 2009, 01:03:39 AM »

Hello
Cheap but healthy foods plus attractive packaging is the reason why Rudolfâ business is popular and continues to patronage by the Filipinos.

Kuya Chitoâ Takuyaki, a food cart outlet selling Japanese snacks is one of the RK Franchise success stories. Edgino Bogayong decided to franchise Takuyaki in 2005 and is quite happy supervising and operating seven carts in strategic malls in General Santos City.

According to Rudolf, other nonfood businesses have started to pick up the franchising idea. He is interested to franchise for jewelry stores, business processing centers, gasoline stations and hotels but the franchise fees starts at a couple of million pesos, so the number of interested applicants of franchisees is fewer than those who are in food franchise.

One of the main concerns of RK Franchise is to make a decent profit for both the franchisor and franchisee. “RK Franchise goal has always been to help professionalize franchisors, while at the same time, develop our franchisees to be professionals.

Business Seminars Philippines

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: