Sign up for a FREE PAYPAL ACCOUNT and start accepting credit card payments from all parts of the World and in the Philippines instantly.
Global Filipino Entrepreneurs
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register. October 01, 2014, 09:14:31 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Paypal Philippines

Google
Owen Tripp
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Wanted: Palay Buying Business Partners  (Read 1727 times)
gem_1121
Enthusiast (Level 2)

USER FEEDBACK RATING = 0

When you cease to dream you cease to live !!!

« on: January 04, 2010, 07:18:10 AM »

To all my fellow OFWs / OCWs:

guys, due to the sudden death of my father i've decided to halt my career as an OFW Engineer in the middle east. Nauwe po ako sa pinas (emergency vacation) and at the same time plano ko muna mag buy ang sell ng palay (rice) direct from the fields at sa mga magsasaka sa lugar namin (nueva ecija).

Patok po ang business nato kasi hindi matutulog ng matagal ang pera mo. In a matter of three months time (at most) makukuha mo na ang ROI mo kasi consumable ang palay (bigas diba?)

Nuon ko pa po ipinopropose ito sa site nato.. madami po ang kumontak sakin at naginquire kung papano ang processo at papano sila magiging partners or finacers ko... pero that time nasa KSA pa po ako at busy sa pag wowowork sa Saudi Aramco pero dahil nga po sa namatay ang father ko (isang magsasaka at ahente ng palay) e i decided na mag stay muna for a while sa pinas... with my mother...

Kaya po kung sinoman ang interesado... you may contact me sa celphone ko 09216755331 o kaya sa email ko:

rommelDOTbondocAThotmail.com (pakipalitan po yun DOT  saka AT kasi madami nagnanakaw ng email Add e)....

Wait ko po response nyo malapit na kasi mag anihan dito samin e... maganda po ang ani pag ganitong panahon... at madali madispose ang palay na napamili to convert it again sa capital...

For further explanations and details... please contact me na lang po...

thanks...

Two little mice fell in a bucket of cream. The first mouse quickly gave up and drowned. The second mouse, wouldn’t quit. He struggled so hard that eventually he churned that cream into butter and crawled out. Gentlemen, as of this moment, I am that second mouse - Quote to inspire you guys on getting financially satisfied.

Philippine Business Seminar

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: