Sign up for a FREE PAYPAL ACCOUNT and start accepting credit card payments from all parts of the World and in the Philippines instantly.
Global Filipino Entrepreneurs
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register. September 01, 2014, 01:55:10 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Paypal Philippines

Google
Owen Tripp
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Introducing Dogbero Pagupitan ng Aso  (Read 10501 times)
dogbero
PBO Blogger
Taskmaster (Level 6)

USER FEEDBACK RATING = 1

« on: January 16, 2008, 05:08:18 PM »

Attention:   All Dog Lovers.  This one is for you (and your dog/s!)

LOCATION:  76-D Sampaloc 2, along Aguinaldo Highway, Bucal, Dasmarinas, Cavite
CONTACT NUMBER : 0929-2268618
EMAIL:  mydogbero@yahoo.com.ph

If you're going to Tagaytay coming from Dasmarinas proper, Dogbero is just along Aguinaldo Highway, front of Euromed Laboratories.  Very hard to miss, you'll see the big signages and the white picket fence.  Hope to see you there!  Wink

Every dog deserves a Dogbero treat.  Contact us at 0929-2268618 to book for one for your furry best friend!

Philippine Business Seminar

dogbero
PBO Blogger
Taskmaster (Level 6)

USER FEEDBACK RATING = 1

« Reply #1 on: January 16, 2008, 05:11:53 PM »

Grin

Dogbero offers the first complete, modern and fully-dedicated dog grooming facilities for your furry best friend.    You can now say good bye to traditional dog grooming services done in the corner of a pet shop, a store or a clinic, as a "nga-pala" after-thought or last minute additional business.   With Dogbero, it is like finally finding a beauty spa and a truly exclusive grooming parlor for your dogs!   Dog grooming is our core business.  We treat your dogs with a bath tub-bath (... why not?) complete with high quality water heater and a pamper shower system.  There are fresh towels (no no to rags of course) and high velocity dryers and gentle air circulators and blowers to dry your dogs.  Grooming tools and equipments are clean and sanitized after each use.  The grooming area is organized and spacious (dito, ang aso mo ang bida!).  Oh,  of course there is a lounge for dog lovers too to sit back and relax, read from our great collection of dog related books and magazines or simply, engage in stimulating discussions with fellow dog lovers!

Every dog deserves a Dogbero treat.  Contact us at 0929-2268618 to book for one for your furry best friend!
dogbero
PBO Blogger
Taskmaster (Level 6)

USER FEEDBACK RATING = 1

« Reply #2 on: January 16, 2008, 05:18:07 PM »

DOGBERO is an advocate of responsible dog ownership.  Being responsible is not only restraining our pets from roaming the streets, it also means keeping them clean and healthy in and out.  While in the traditional pet salons dogs are simply dropped for grooming, DOGBERO gives you the option to participate in bathing your dog.  (Check out our Do-It-Yourself Packages!)  We want  to teach you basic canine hygiene which you can practice at home.  Bathing is simple but it is important to understand how to do it properly as most dogs are afraid of getting bathed.  The clipping of hair and nails are done by our gentle groomers.  Our  groomers our true-blue dog lovers, first and foremost.  They received their training at the International Pet Grooming School in Singapore.  They are also qualified Dog Behaviorists–- so you can trust that your dogs are in good hands.

Please check us out,   Wink  And help us spread the word to all dog lovers and dog enthusiasts out there...  Finally, may Dogbero na!!! 

To PBO Admin, thanks for allowing these posts.   Grin

eric
PBO Blogger
Entrepreneur (Tier 1)

USER FEEDBACK RATING = 56

« Reply #3 on: January 16, 2008, 06:12:36 PM »

wow!!! congratssssss!!! ang galing pre!!!  pinatunayan mo talaga ang mga concepts na pinost mo dati! ang ganda ng pagkagawa ng Dog Spa mo!!! hehehe..congrats ulit! sana nag-invite ka ng mga taga-PBO sa opening day mo....heheheh!!!

at may bathtub pa!! san ka pa makakakita nyan!!! only in da...onli in Dasmarinas!!! Cheesy hayyuuuupp talaga ang dating! asteeeeeeeeeeeggg!!! Cheesy

congrats ulit! bow wow wow (sbai ni doggie Cheesy ) talaga ako sa iyo Cheesy Cheesy

dogbero
PBO Blogger
Taskmaster (Level 6)

USER FEEDBACK RATING = 1

« Reply #4 on: January 17, 2008, 03:33:49 AM »

igan eric, thanks ha!   Grin  pasencia na kayo at hindi ako maka babad dito sa forum, ala pa kasi landline and internet sa Dogbero.  and sobrang busy talaga ako sa pag set up, grabe.  syempre sa pagtitipid ko, ako mismo ang pumupunta sa factory ng tiles at sa mga hardware stores for the materials for the renovation ng space.

soft opening pa lang nung Jan. 9, sa March ko siguro gagawin ang grand opening (kelangan makapagtanong kay City Hunter anong very ideal date for grand opening sa bandang first week of March).  ngayon, sa marketing, ads and promo naman ang hataw namin para makapagpakilala muna.  sana nga merong taga PBO na pwedeng maging guest sa grand opening ng Dogbero.  dito sa PBO ako na inspired nang husto e.   Wink

drop by ka dun eric pag napunta ka bandang Tagaytay area.  we're open Tuesdays to Sundays, 10 AM to 7 PM.

mona.angelsburger
PBO Blogger
Entrepreneur (Tier 1)

USER FEEDBACK RATING = 61

« Reply #5 on: January 17, 2008, 04:49:51 AM »

congratulations!!!!! ang ganda! walang binatbat ang mga nasa tiendesitas...yun nga lang wala akong aso...but my sister and her friends all have dogs, will definitely tell them about your place....

houseofpuroy
PBO Blogger
Entrepreneur (Tier 1)

USER FEEDBACK RATING = 57

writing my own success story....

« Reply #6 on: January 17, 2008, 09:17:40 AM »

ayos! bukas na!

congrats sa dogbero!

goodluck!

dogbero
PBO Blogger
Taskmaster (Level 6)

USER FEEDBACK RATING = 1

« Reply #7 on: January 17, 2008, 09:19:35 AM »

naku ma'am mona, thanks for taking notice.  at salamat in advance for mentioning Dogbero sa sister mo and her friends, big help people like you sa mga tulad naming ngayon pa lang nagsisimulang mag negosyo.  salamat, salamat!

dogbero
PBO Blogger
Taskmaster (Level 6)

USER FEEDBACK RATING = 1

« Reply #8 on: January 17, 2008, 09:21:04 AM »

hi roy!  inspirasyon ko kayong lahat dito!  maraming salamat.  next na dapat ayusin ko naman, Dogbero website, hehe.  bilib ako sa ginawang mong site e.   Wink

PinoyBusiness
Administrator
Global Philantropist

USER FEEDBACK RATING = 161

« Reply #9 on: January 17, 2008, 10:04:59 AM »

Hi Dogbero,

Congratulations! It seems that you are in the first steps into your dream. The team is very happy for you. I didn't even know that your plans will come into its actuality real quick. When I was viewing your threads last year, I didn't know that Dogbero will come into effect early this 2008. You surely started this year with a bang. I received your request for advertising by donation and here's what:

I'll be giving out 1 free month of banner ad and one free website where you can post your updates for the services you offer and  this will be made by the webdevelopment team headed by Jeff (calipinoy). Best of the news, the website will be free for life until we decide to transfer it.

There will be a lot of challenges especially in the marketing of your new endeavor. Should you have any questions you may send me a Private Message or Ask the Community because the only way to know one thing is to ask. Also, don't forget to Showcase your business. And just in case things didn't go well as planned, don't quit. People don't really fail, they quit.Don't forget to tap and maximize (not limit) your market. Focus first to gain Leverage before diversifying in a new market.

In behalf of the entire community, congratulations and may you have a blessed year!

-PinoyBusiness

"My country is the World. My Religion is to do good." Peace guys!

Rein1911
PVA01
Entrepreneur (Tier 1)

USER FEEDBACK RATING = 117

The feet that overcame the feat!

« Reply #10 on: January 17, 2008, 10:10:17 AM »

isang mahigpit na hug (hugssssssssssssssssssssssssss) for you sir dogbero Cheesy

cavite ka pala Cheesy

yeheyyyyyyyyy!
wala lang , cavite de kasi ako eh hehehehe

sige promote den kita sa mga kilala ko ha Cheesy
ay nice to meet you pala muna Cheesy

rein here Smiley

hey, btw, pde ka ba namin ifeature sa school publication namin?
bago pa ko maunahan ng mga school paper advisers sa mismong dasma hahahaha Cheesy
although tanza ako Smiley

POPsters Tour De Pinas - First Stop: Sagada & Banaue PM me for more info
dogbero
PBO Blogger
Taskmaster (Level 6)

USER FEEDBACK RATING = 1

« Reply #11 on: January 17, 2008, 10:32:28 AM »

naku, ang daming blessings talaga from the community of friends dito sa PBO.  yung mapansin nyo lang yung thread, malaking recognition and reward na sa akin.  yung word of mouth pa na help, naku many thanks ms. rein. at salamat sa hugs mo, i've been watching your posts at ang dami dami mo nang hina hug dito.  hugging is a very good form of affirmation. at a good reminder na di tayo nag iisa, we're here for each other.  nice meeting you, hehe.  sige, feature mo naman please ang Dogbero.  first ito, in so many ways and so many aspects, pero para safe, sabihin na lang natin na first in the south, hehe.

hi mr. PinoyBusiness Administrator, ang gwapo mo sa picture talaga, hehe. mas gwapo ka lalo for the assistance that you're giving newbie entrepreneurs like me.  naku, thanks for the advice.  i will always remind myself na despite the odds, i won't quit, kasi finally andito na ako pursuing my dream and my passion.  todo na to. 

yes, may tanong ako, kasi sobrang happy ko pagbasa sa post mo, baka na over ang assumptions ko.  one free month of banner ad and one free website, talaga?  i'll send you a pm to clarify.  kung anu't ano man, thanks for so many things.  uulit ulitin ko, PBO has been my inspiration, habang tumutulo ang pawis at natutunaw ang taba ko sa dami ng dapat ayusin to set up Dogbero!

thanks to PBO!   Cheesy

Rein1911
PVA01
Entrepreneur (Tier 1)

« Reply #12 on: January 18, 2008, 06:02:50 AM »

thanks for reaffirming my very reason why i love to hug Smiley

hayaan mo pag nabisita ko na yang shop mo hug talaga kita kahet na amoy-dog ka na hehehehehe (definitely amoy-bagong ligong dog naman heheheh) <<<buti pa ang mga dog may bath tub na sa Dogbero Cheesy

Yes I will definitely set an appointment with you para mainterview ka ng ilan sa mga student-writers ko..pero iniisip ko lang kung ngayong grad issue ka namin ifeature or yung opening kasi un ang inilalaban namin sa contest ng sch publication eh...basta promise i'll feature you.

GOD BLESS US!

dogbero
PBO Blogger
Taskmaster (Level 6)

USER FEEDBACK RATING = 1

« Reply #13 on: January 18, 2008, 06:22:58 AM »

naku ms. rein, thanks in advance.

pag hataw na ang operations ng Dogbero, we'll be accepting student trainees/ OJTs din.  depende sa requirements ng school anong klaseng exposure ang dapat ipa OJT sa mga students.  one thing is for sure, working as an apprentice in a dog grooming salon teaches one lots of valuable lessons in life-- about discipline, humility, servitude, work scheds and routines, admin skills, etc. etc.  this i know because i worked as apprentice in a dog grooming parlor in Singapore.  grabe, hard work and labor-intensive. manual labor talaga, though there are now automated and coin-operated dog washes abroad, especially in the UK and Australia. 

now for student-writers, hmmm.  pwede rin for them to volunter to keep on writing and writing ads and marketing materials, hehe, to promote Dogbero.   Wink

basta, thanks ms. rein for everything!  and help us spread the word ha.

Rein1911
PVA01
Entrepreneur (Tier 1)

« Reply #14 on: January 18, 2008, 06:33:49 AM »

GOD IS SO GREAT Smiley
BLESSED BE YOU, Sir Dogbero Smiley BLESSED BE US Wink

Business Seminars Philippines

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5   Go Up
  Print